LifeLock Command Center
Introducing LifeLock Command Center™, state-of-the-art identity theft protection services to keep you safe. As the identity theft criminal gets more and more sophisticated, it’s very important to LifeLock, we focus on more that we continue to improve our services to stay ahead of the game. This forward-thinking has lead us to the release of the new and improved LifeLock suite of services known only as LifeLock Command Center. By enrolling through LifeLock.org you’ll save 10% OFF immediately! LifeLock Command Center™ Includes:
- LifeLock Personal Breach Detection™ Services – Proactively watches and keeps tracks of unregulated file-sharing and internet networks for your personal information. If we find anything that may be fraudulent, we’ll alert you via email and assist you in protecting against accidental personal info disclosures.
- Payday Loan Reports and Alerts – Alerts you if and when any payday loan activity occurs in your name, Social Security Number and date of birth.
- Sex Offender Registry Reports and Alerts – Provides you with a list of sex offenders located in your zip code and will also alert you if a sex offender is using your address fraudulently.
- Public Records Reports and Alerts – This service lists postal addresses associated with your identity that can be accessible through public records.
- Alias Records Reports and Alerts – This services details alternate names associated with pieces of your identity (SSN, birth certificate, driver’s license, etc.) that are found in public records.
- Court Records Reports and Alerts – This service lists court records that match your name and date-of-birth from county courts, Department of Corrections, offices of Administration of Courts and any other legal agencies to assist you in verifying that identity thieves aren’t using your name to commit identity theft.
- eRecon™ – protects you from identity thieves selling your personal information on the Internet. The information that is sold can be used for several things that are tremendously harmful to your credit and livelihood. When we detect such activity we will alert you immediately and walk you through each step necessary (that we can’t do ourselves) to help you remedy the problem.
- TrueAddress™ – This service has been designed to actively detect any and all new address information for your identity in nationwide address databases. If we are able to detect a fraudulent address change, we will work diligently with you to help avoid any additional damage that may be caused and restore the proper address information immediately.
- Request Free Annual Credit Reports – Although this can be done by you for free, we make it easy by requesting your free annual report from the 3 major credit-reporting agencies for you.
- LifeLock Identity Alert™ System – As soon as any detection is made of fraudulent use of your identity and information we alert you by email, postal mail, or telephone so that the proper action can be taken.
- Reduce Pre-approved Credit Offers – We remove your name from all pre-approved credit card mailing list offers dramatically reducing the possibility of a thief rummaging through your mail and/or garbage and robbing you of your personal info.
- 24/7 Member Service – You get anytime access online to our myLifeLock members only interface and 24/7 direct access to our customer service panel of Member Services Representatives.
- $1,000,000 Total Service Guarantee – If at anytime you become a victim of identity theft due to a failure in LifeLock services, we’ll help you recoup your damages up to $1 Million.
- WalletLock™ – If at anytime you lose your handbag or wallet, a WalletLock representative will assist you in canceling and replacing the missing contents of your handbag or wallet.